- Alle producten zijn toegevoegd aan uw winkelmandje.
Verzenden & retourneren
Secumatic B.V. gives highest priority to processing incoming orders and preparing them for shipment and delivery to our buyers/clients. The delivery-times for our ‘runner-products’ start at 24-hours after receipt of the ‘written-order’ from our buyers/clients. For some of our products, we have to communicate the exact delivery-time to our buyers/clients after receipt of their ‘written order’. These delivery-times depend on the specific products and ordered volumes. In these cases we usually manage to deliver to our buyers/clients within five (5) to seven (7) working days. We use reliable and efficient freight forwarders and do our best to reduce on transport-cost and try to use environment friendly, less polluting ways of transport. We also ask our suppliers, partners worldwide to strive for the use of efficient and environment friendly ways of transport. Some standard rules we have in place:
- Shipping and handling charges will be prepaid and added to your invoice unless otherwise arranged on our shipments. All orders with an order-value of € 500,00 excluding VAT and up are shipped free of transport-cost within the Benelux countries. For all other European countries we apply on orders of € 1.500,00 and up free of transport-cost shipping. All other countries will be charged per order on transport cost and handling fee basis.
- Orders are shipped via ground ‘economy services’ unless otherwise requested.
Secumatic does not accept any return-products without prior communication with and giving prior ‘written’ approval to our buyers/clients. The reason for this is that Secumatic has its goal to support our Secumatic buyers/clients with highest possible personal attention and service during the ordering-process and after, without loosing grip on the efficiency and process. For this reason Secumatic has created a number of rules to follow:
- To return product for defects, incorrect orders, incorrect shipments, or any other reason, a Return Authorization (RA) is required. Please notify our Customer Service department to request a Return Authorization
- Please provide information regarding the nature of the problem, the invoice number under which the merchandise was purchased and the date of the invoice of the product in question.
- A Return Authorization number may only be used one time and only for the items and quantities specified under the RA.
- Returns will not be authorized for merchandise shipped more than 10 days prior to notification.
- Secumatic will NOT accept or process any returns made without proper authorization.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging and both product and packaging must be in good condition.
- Stock balancing, including exchange of merchandise for that purpose, must be requested within 10 days of the date of purchase.
- A 15% restocking charge may be applied to any returned product that proves to be free of defects in material and workmanship, ordered in error or for stock balancing.
- Products deemed to be beyond the warranty date, totally used, not ours, or for which credit is not to be issued will be held for 14 days. Customers will be contacted and may request return shipment at their own expense.
- All decisions made by Secumatic on returned products are final.
- Special orders for non-standard products may not be returned for credit.
- Credit will be applied to the original form of payment and within 30 days.